Friday, February 2

What does it take to make you happy?

What does it take to make you happy? Someone asked me this question again today. How do you know that making a change will be for the better? As much as I hate to leave a comfortable and familiar zone, it seems necessary for me now. Of course, there is no guarantee that I will be happier but you never know until you try. It's really heartwarming to know that people care, but I don't think I can take anymore of the talk. It really breaks me down.

Maybe, sometimes we just have to leap before you look. If like a baby who learns to walk, and that we have no pre-conceptions of failure or fear of pain, we might be better able to overcome the difficulties that come along with each new challenge.

One of the things that makes me happy, definitely, is know that the ones around me are doing well and feeling good about themselves. It doesn't take alot to do that little something extra for the person beside you or to encourage them on a low day. Every little thought counts, and every smile makes a brighter day. Smiles are sooo infectious. Spread them.

No comments: