Saturday, February 17

15 Feb Hall 12 Chinese New Year Dinner

My first CNY dinner with hall people in 2 years... Was great to see the ex-hallmates, neighbours and friends. Not too bad, the alumni had 2 tables this year, and total think around 15 tables? Din really count though.

Felt pretty old though, the juniors were decked in "hall attire". You know, t-shirts & berms/shorts, slippers. Missed those carefree days, and the "kampong" feeling in hall. Counting back, the year one girls are only 19, which makes them like, 6 - 7 years younger than I am! OMG.


It was a rowdy occasion, complete with silly games and rowdy laughter. Yam-senging definitely rocked the house. Well, nice to see all of my frenz again. Looking forward to the next round =)

2 comments:

OreoLL said...

yo! just droppin by to say hi! wei wei... mind u, we all always feel and look like 18 yr old k.sweet 18 :)

mien said...

yoyo.. chris,I also hope I am 18! alright, will remind myself that we'll always be young ...