Monday, February 26

Drinks after Work

It's so ironic that I got to have drinks after work with two of my colleagues, both senior in the company, only when I'm leaving. I thought it will be awkward, since they are not my usual group of hangout. However, it turned out to be a very pleasant affair. I downed 2 mugs of beer, but I'm not sure what it was. Despite the Tiger mug, it din quite taste like Tiger (I suspect it is Heineken) and had chips. I think they turned out to be surprised that I could actually hold my liquor. 2 mugs of beer... has no impact on me. OMG, it's a genetic thing.

This will be one of my memories of Isetan. I'll definitely wanna stay in touch as far as possible. How nice can the people get in this company get? I guess I'm very lucky to know all these fantastic people. Thanks a great deal, it has been a great experience for me to have worked here.
You know, retail looks glam, sounds glam, but its a hell lot of hard work. And we are not that well-paid. I don't think many realise what we have to do in preparation behind the scenes. It's also well, very interesting when you learn of how it works and stuff. Of course, suppliers are usually of very colourful personality, and its a joy to work with them. They are cool (generally).

2 comments:

OreoLL said...

yo gal! so where u heading next ah?? we havent been catching up hor.. hmmm.. u hold liq well.. good la, must know how to entertain man.

mien said...

hee, yeah girl. Are you living in HongKong right now?

I've resigned. Tomorrow onwards I'll be doing full time as a financial advisor with Great Eastern.

Ya lor, you har, never update!