Tuesday, January 30

Closure

I realised that things can be simpler than we think them out to be. Facing your fears could also be simpler than just avoiding it. Life is so short, so we should not spend anymore time whining or doing stuff that we do not want to.

I'm ready to move on, and have attained closure for my career. With a short dinner and conversation with my manager, I have found peace with myself for making the decision to go. It has been a great 2.5 yrs, and I thank everyone whom I have crossed paths with. Whether the experience was good or bad, it contributed to a otherwise boring life story. The best that can be done now is to plan as much as possible, and leave the department in the best possible state for the successor.

Look to the future, not at the past. Let there be great memories, but also new experiences to be gained.

No comments: