What a R&R day today.
* pineapple buns with yuan yang.
Think they kinda had fun, except for my cousins who looked positively bored. Maybe cuz of the selection of songs.
What a R&R day today.
Attended a super long seminar today. It was supposed to be inspiring.. but yeah, only to a certain extent. Was nice to have a friend attend together though and we went for dinner in the end.
* my snack this afternoon. Tapioca cake. Yummy - very fresh and soft springy..
Some of you may have read this issue in last week's urban issue. I think its a good basic guide. Guess there are still many who can't tell the difference between mules and loafers. =P
I love shoes.
I had met up with my ex-colleagues again. Someone has resigned. Hence the lunch at Coca. Was late so I forgot to take picture of my food again. Till dessert time.
Seems that I have appeared at Orchard too often, one of them mentioned that I don't seemed to have left the company. Well....
* complimentary dessert. Thai dessert. Think its steamed banana with coconut cream.
It has been a really good day on the 23rd of April, Sunday.
Besides having a good day at work, I had also met up with frenz. Also to see Phantom of the Opera. After so many years of waiting, finally got to see it.
I love the music, the set and the costumes, and everything. A simple but touching story. Do see it if you have the chance to.
* me and xinyi before the show... * with xinyi, xy, anqi and jialing
* Taking a bird's eye view of the DBS VIP area. Too bad we can't get in. There were nice props inside.
* Supper time. Yummy french toast with butter and yuan yang.
It says "Too much TV makes everyone forget about more meaningful ways to spend our leisure time." and the picture shows a group of zombies starting at the screen.
* was at WM's office. I like it, 8 screens. Looks pretty cool. They get to sit on Herman Miller chairs too. Super comfortable. Its like $1000 odd per piece.* saw 4 clocks on the wall showing the different international times.* saw view from the window. A familiar sight.
Today, I went to SGH to see my nanny. 10 years after her bypass surgery, the stents have disintegrated, and new areas of concern came up. Had to put in 2 stents (ballooning).
Best part, the doctor did not detect the 3rd area until AFTER THE SURGERY. And she was sent back to do a 2nd operation. Now, instead of 1 wound, she has 2 wounds! But then again, at least they detected it before she went home. Its great that lives can be saved through breakthroughs in technology. Hope she gets well real soon. I hate going to hospitals. Its very upsetting.
And now, they call the ICU unit, "caring unit" so that it will not sound so scary to the patients. Well, talk about rebranding. Even the hospitals have to do that.
Enough of the depressing stuff. Had tea with my Noel this afternoon. hehe.. we had nice coffee and cakes at Secret Recipe. The tea break promo is like $6.50 for coffee/tea and a cake. Today is sinful. Did not work enough, and ate too much. Tomorrow will be better.
* and we went to the MNG fashion show at Red Dot Museum. Red Dot is a pretty cool place.
My trusty(or rather, untrusty) phone ran out of battery again. So, not many pictures. See Cynamie's blog on 19th April for the pix. Lazy to copy and paste. http://www.cynamie.blogspot.com/