Thursday, February 22

Great Lunch.. again!

Check out my ang bao. The one on the left is from Isetan. So touched! I got an Ang Bao after I tendered. I was like staring at the director giving out the ang bao. Haha!

The one on the right is from someone who takes really good care of me! hee... Shall not name her though.

Then today, we had a treat by my manager at "Chikuyotei Dining" at Ngee Ann City. Haha! Good food again. This restaurant is supposed to be famous for their Unagi... And so I ordered Unagi & Tempura set. Hey, it is GOOD!

Unagi & Tempura Set.

My DM & I.

Fellow ladies wear buyer. Thanks girl! I'm sorry, I got you alot of extra work due to my bad timing.... gomenasai!


Ittadakimasu!



Chomping away... again.



And the dessert. Very fresh and sweet. Ooh.. Satisfying lunch. Very happy, yet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure U spend the money in the Ang Bao real gd this time instead of wasting it. Best of luck in 2007 for your new career.

mien said...

haha! Thanks Caleb. C'mon, shopping is not really wasting money, its an "investment". But yeah, i really need control, control and control.

Thks for the encouragement =)