Wednesday, February 14

Great Lunch!


Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant. Oh gosh, I had the great pleasure to have a farewell lunch with my supplier and manager at this restaurant. What can I say, the food there is fantastic! I guess it must have cost quite abit. Judging by the amount i ate, no one could have told that I am actually unwell! Well, how could I miss the food... I mean, if you can, you MUST GO!

We ate: 1) noodle with crab meat & crab roe, 2) yu sheng, 3) har gao, 4) carrot cake, 5) deep fried prawns with salted egg, 5) pork rib & lotus soup, 6) vegetable roll, 7) 3 types of dessert. (dish names may be wrong, as I did not have a chance to look at the menu. only eat.)

Greedy me forgot to take pictures of the food until it came to the dessert...


It's fried apple, covered with some caramel-like layer. The waitress, dunked the hot and steaming apple into a bowl of cold water... Call me suaku, but this is the first time i've come across this dessert. Very nice! But do not attempt to eat the whole thing in one mouthful... for your teeth would get stuck!


Not sure what this is... but something that looks like rice, with wine. Kinda weird, but the taste gets better the more you eat.


Oh, and I got a box of Godiva chocs for Valentine's Day... Fattening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, the dessert called ba2 si1
they usually come in apples, bananas, sweet potato or shan1 yao4
u have to dunk it in cold water then eat it fast cos the malt syrup will harden v fast! i love this too! have been trying to find this desesrt for long here! thanks for the recc!! - huiyi