Monday, February 19

Chinese New Year

17th Feb 2007 - CNY eve

Last minute packing gave me a headache. Finally started on my shoes. Hey actually I dun have that many shoes. Excluding those that I threw, I have 34 pairs of shoes (11 pairs not in the picture & 3 pairs of sports shoes not counted). Haha! Time to get more.

Steamboat for reunion dinner. Cheeky sister takes a pose, ever-ready for the camera.


Yay, finally finished the food. That was alot of food that we ate! (and yes I forgot to take the pix before we started again. I was hungry.)


18th Feb 2007 -
Arh, my fringe gets messy again!


19th Feb 2007
My niece - supermodel in the making. Pretty, cute and poses readily.

Cousins.

Rain poses yet again. The beauty pageant pose - hands on your waist, one leg in front of the other, and tilt your head to the side. Perfect.

I guess the weather really sucks. So hot in the house and playing with the 2 kids, got us all messy and sweaty.
CNY was pretty enjoyable this year, great to know the cousins abit better. We should keep in touch more. Why are we always so caught up in our own lives that we forget about the others?

6 comments:

lilaclilies said...

u just inspired me to take a pix of all my shoes.. i hv been wanting to do it since ages ago but am simply too lazy... mebbe i really shd.

mien said...

Haha.. I wanted to take each pair and label the picture on the box. But then.. !!! too much work.

Anonymous said...

haha your sister looks like you sia. Younger sis? Don't worry I'm not a stalker, just curious =|

mien said...

you really think she looks like me? ya she's 5 years younger than me...and character is 100% different. this girl can play any kind of sport under the sun, and have nerves of steel, and a super high threshold of pain...

Anonymous said...

Oh ya the smile actually. Resembles you man! =) Super high threshold of pain? You mean you can beat her and she doesn't cry ah. Hi Superwoman =)

mien said...

beat her? i must be mad to beat her. she can thrash me! my sister is very strong, she can dragonboat, kayak, rock-climb, swim, tennis, basketball, soccer, wakeboard.. u name it, i'm sure she's done it.

And take it from someone who got a hard knock in her ankle from the school main gate, and the injury was so deep you could see her bone. And she could still walk without help, and not cry... until someone saw and freaked out. you would have wondered who was the injured person.

Haha! i mean, she is cool in her own way.