Friday, February 16

Dedicated to the cutest kids I know.

Introducing the cutest and most beautiful kids I know....


Koji & Aiko ... the 2 kids of my supplier...

The 2 kids are not only beautiful & cute, but are also togged out in the coolest outfits! I mean, how many of you have been dressed in designer togs like Dior or Agnes b. Or Nike sneakers as kids? Of course, that is not surprising since they have a designer for their mama... Lucky kids, they have travelled widely, probably much more than most of us.



** Koji & Ai-chan just arrived at Isetan level 2...Sleepy Koji is not ready to take pictures. His bored face tells you how disinterested he is now.
Curious Ai-chan, just stares with her big round eyes... She is so KAWAII!


** Still sleepy, Koji seems to be waking up already. Check out his eyes. They are getting bigger, and looks more alert.


** Ai-chan has very good flexibility. She started playing with her shoelaces, doing leg splits... and then sucks on the shoelaces. Koji, being the playful one..starts to imitate his sister. You see he too plays with his shoes as well. Since he doesn't have shoelaces, he started doing and undoing his velcro shoe straps. Imitating his sister, he also tried to "eat" his shoes. What a cheeky boy!

This intelligent baby can already start saying some words, and it's so cute when he points to Ai-chan and says "妹妹!" and then he smiles, as if he is pleased with himself.

**Cute Ai-chan...


Koji & Ai-chan starts to look out for mama & papa after they got sick of adults like me who tries very hard to get their attention. These kids are super cute, I mean, super... It's impossible to work with them in the area. Koji at this tender age, already has admirers in school "fighting" over him. How cool can a baby get...

Wishing Koji, Ai-chan & family in Japan a very Happy Chinese New Year to !


Thanks for your support at work, and also for allowing me to share the pix with my friends.
I hope I will get to see them again in future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

KaWAii!! are they Aoyama San's?

Anonymous said...

ah no no I missed the word 'supplier' eh. hehe paiseh

mien said...

Haha.. yeah supplier. Aoyama-san's children are beautiful as well! You should ask him for the pictures. His baby girl is super kawaii!

Anonymous said...

aiyah i got the pics liao mah. it was in one issue of the newsletter. hehe!

mien said...

nono... got one more baby. He has 3 kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow! didn't knew that! next time I will ask from him. I'm starting to like babies now. I got this chubby looking niece, whom I will always ask for a kiss on my cheek. quite shiok. hehe