Wednesday, February 28

Last day - The Thank You Speech

Thank you everyone for your kind gestures and encouragement. I may be moving onto a more difficult path, but it is my own decision and I would do my best with no regrets. I'm sad because I would not be able to work together to you as a team.

Almost anything could trigger my tears today. I got hugs and handshakes from people (even from the directors themself) and it means alot to me. And also a kiss on the cheek (lipstick mark and all. you know who you are =P)

Even the staff and promoters are so very nice, they pooled together to get me 2 presents! One of my suppliers gave me a good luck red packet and another rushed down to see me for the last time as a supplier. My 2 fellow sweetie colleagues, Joann & Joey) got me Hello Kitty stuff. And so did dear Cat(Goh)... Dear Yanyi was very kind to organise the lunch, and Ah Lian was the one who initated it. Also to my lunch kakis, I will miss having the laughter and banter with all of you. Of course I got treats and free coffees from people like my dear DM and suppliers. To the MD director who has been so kind to me. To my DSMs who were of great help. And to my wonderful staff who are all very capable in their own ways. To the Teochew store manager who always disturb me, but is actually a very kind person. And to the rest of the colleagues, thank you for just being nice and fun to be with.

Oh, and my sweetie fren Cynamie who got me a 开工大吉" present and insisted that I got it before the 1st. So cute of her!

*** Alright, it starts to sound like an Oscar's thank you speech.

I will no longer be a buyer from 1st of March. But it has been a wonderful experience. At least I could call myself an ex-buyer. It's a cool job actually.

**Oh it sucks. I really wanted to show the pictures of the lunch, and also my gifts, but I can't! Because it can't load. I'll do it once it starts working...

1 comment:

LifeAfterThirtyTwo said...

Hi gurl!!

It's me CYn CYn :D

I haven wish you all the best yet!! sorrie...

May all your dreamzzz come true!!

Will sure mizzzzz u.....

Take Care & see u around k :)
Lots of Love,
CYn CYn