Sunday, May 20

The Weekend - Sunday

I saw this comic in Sunday Times today. Thought it was kinda cute. And applicable to mind conditioning training - albeit in a cute way.
* I think you may not be able to see. The title of the book is "Unleash Your Mind Power". I kinda like it. Cute comic strip.


Had a great evening. Great company. We went for KTV at the guild house. And I din realise, KTV on Sun evening is considered off-peak. only $15 for 2 hours!

And then we had dinner at some famous shop selling turtle soup at Guillemard Road.
I forgot to check out the name of the shop. Had many celebrity photos on the wall though.
Actually, I did not dare to have the turtle soup. Not after I knew how they were killed.

* Whole turtle was prepared for this soup (which I did not take).


* Sambal Kang Kong with Octopus.
* Crocodile meat and fins. Alright, I tried the fins. But its... not my kind of food. The fin is like chewy and sticky. Abit like a cross between sea cucumber and octopus.

And the other dishes without pictures. Thai style fried fish, chicken wings, and black chicken herbal soup. Now I feel heaty.

No comments: