Wednesday, May 23

Quarter-Life Crisis

Not that I'm having one. Was surfing the net when I noticed this article. It's about 1 mth old already. But as my birthday nears... it kinds freaks me out. I guess most of my friends are around this age. Do you relate to this syndrome?
On the wrong side of 25 and hating it By Sandra Leong - Apr 23, 2007 The Straits Times http://justwomen.asiaone.com.sg/aboutme/columns/20070423_001.html


Had lunch at Island Cafe today. Oh yes, I am kinda ulu. It's my first time there after so many years. And its with a friend whom I'm not that close to yet, so no pix! It's very nice actually, though price is abit steep. We had the special set of the day - nasi lemak/ fish slice bee hoon. 2 main courses with drink and dessert at $19.90. The nasi lemak had ikan billies, nuts, achar, eggs and veges. Dessert - sago with coconut cream and brown sugar (I like!) Nice ambience too.

3 comments:

cynamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cynamie said...

i think i'm suffering from that..

mien said...

it's kinda neurotic to think about such stuff. Let's find more meaningful things to do, so that we'll not fall into the trap!