Friday, May 18

Happy!

It's been a long time since I had so much vegetables. Fiona being the most thoughtful person, noticed the need for me to have more, so she ordered 2 vege dishes. Yummy lunch from kopitiam.





I had to check out the Gap Design Edition after hearing it from my friend. And seeing the feature in Urban yesterday. ( http://www.gapinc.com/public/Media/Press_Releases/med_pr_GapCFDA040507.shtml )
Actually, only had a vague idea of the participating designers Doo-ri, Thakoon and sisters behind Rodarte . Emerging young designers. And I was not really a fan of GAP. Anyway, really fell in love with them, but could only get one since they were out of size. Almost could not get my size.
* It's just a white shirt/shirtdress. This one is by Thakoon. But the details on the sleeves are so cute!
* and look at the pleats at the shoulders. Not easy to iron and wear though. Guess mum will complain again.

No comments: