Saturday, May 26

Nice evening.

I think my fitness level is dropping. After consuming too many calories and working out too little. Aching all over after just 1 hour of class.

Had dinner at Siam Kitchen. There was no queue at all, so I was wishing that the food won't be too bad. But it turned out to be alright. There was a a-la-carte buffet at $19.90 per head. Which wasn't a bad deal if you really could eat.

Many tables were having that, but I think it would be grossly over-eating. me and cynamie were already big eaters, and we thought that 3 bowls were filling. how do you force yourself to eat a tableful of food!

* we shared green curry, seafood tom yum, and chicken wings. Erm, the chicken wings were so tiny looking. it looked like pigeon wings. And we realised that, they split the wing into 2, so that

Had dessert with great company. Had not seen my ex-colleagues from my temp job days for years. Though it was a short encounter as I turned up late.. was glad to make it.

* ex-ODT frenz!

** see the yummy dessert pix at cynamie's post. we shared 2 cakes and an exotic tea brew.http://cynamie.blogspot.com/2007/05/bells-of-freedom.html

No comments: