Friday, May 4

Over-eating. Anyone going to California or running. Pls ask me along. Help.

Belated secretary day celebration - NUSS Suntec City Guild House
Food is really nice, but the colour ain't so attractive though.

Thanks to Fiona and Diana - for being so attentive to even little newbies like me. I would have had plenty of paperwork errors for being blur. Indispensable people we are talking about. And also thanks to Keith for the lunch.

I don't really need to explain further. This is what I had today.



LUNCH
* Shark's fin. Deep bowl. It's like 2 helpings of the usual size.



* Not sure what it's called. Think it's deep fried pork. * Chicken! The type that has been boiled so long, that the skin just tears off easily. Yum...
* Cereal prawns. My favourite!~
* Eggs...



After Lunch * Celebration! * Robert & Judy * Diana and I * Chelsia & I * Dessert no. 1 Cheesecake.

* Dessert no. 2 Apple Crumble. (forgot to take picture) It's the best I ever had. Must try.

Tea Break: MacDonald's Tea and Starbucks Iced Chocolate

Dinner - Crystal Jade

* Shark's fin (again) * Steamed chicken and roast pork.

* Steamed fish

* Tofu.

* And red bean dessert.

Is that alot of food in one day? I'm hitting the gym at 9.50am tomorrow. Must wake up early!

No comments: