Saturday, May 12

Achiever's Night

Was invited to the annual DnD - Achiever's Night at Swissotel Stamford yesterday evening by our manager. Sad that his wife din make it though. It would be fun if she was around too. Ithink there were some 100 tables in the ballroom.
* The menu. 8 course dinner, that seems to feel like a 10-course.
* A toy that makes alot of noise. I want my SLK to be in this shade of pink. Lolz. * Cold dish. Satay was the best. * Consequently, we were served individual portions. Thats why it in a mini portion... * and I missed taking pictures for most other dishes... There were people I do not know at the table. So its kinda embarrassing to keep shooting pix. * and my mentor on the stage. ..
* close-up of the trophy.
* RTA... (part of the team only).

Thanks to Keith for lending me the dress for the night. Thank god, I did not have to buy, and it is impossible to clash with another girl in that dress. Plus its such a gorgeous dress! Love it...

Oh, and to Ming, who helped me to do the 36 buttons. It took quite awhile to wear the dress!

No comments: