Wednesday, July 11

Quote

I came across this message while browsing through cards in Borders. The message came across to me really strongly. It's both positive and morbid at the same time.

"Live today like it is your last day because one day you will be right."

And i saw it later in the day after learning that someone I respected passed on this morning. The news came one week after visiting him in the hospital.

It felt strange, to learn the news, as at the moment of receiving the news, I was holding onto a pen, preparing to write a card to him. Devastating.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Was it Mr Yang Pei Xian that you are talking about?

mien said...

Yep. I'm really v saddened. and i just visited him last week. How many times wd a person want to regret, not doing or saying the things that they would have wanted to. But procrastinated because they think the person will still be around tomorrow...

r u baoyu?

Katherine said...

Ya it's me ger. I was also shocked when I know about it. He was my teacher in SAJC. I din even know he wasnt feeling well.