Thursday, July 26

Hua Yi Restaurant - or something...

Had a great lunch treat today! The restaurant, or rather eatery (cuz its v small) served very nice chinese food. I'm not sure how to categorize them, its like la mian xiao long bao stuff.

I really wanted to be nice, and share the info with the rest. But the rigid waitress said "no picture taking pls". So BAD REVIEWS for u... Other than that, service was quite ok. But food is CONFIRMED nice.. haha!

* spicy and sour soup

* xiao long bao. (better than ding tai feng. i tink even crystal jade)

We also had guo tie, black pepper chicken noodles, and my favourite red bean paste pancake! As my good friends would have known, I can only tell between very nice or very bad food. All the rest are the same to me ... This one is nice.

2 comments:

lilaclilies said...

ger.. u nvr say wea issit leh... issit that zha jiang mian shop at international building?

mien said...

yeah international building... 2nd floor, tucked at corner.. hua yi restaurant..