Friday, July 13

Assorted updates

Have been forgetting to take and upload pictures of my food recently.... Been having more common food at food courts and stuff. So there is nothing much to put up these days. =(

Someone bring me for nice food!
* had this sour and spicy chicken ramen with gyoza at lau pa sat. It's not bad actually!

* and this was my lunch yesterday, at Purvis St branch Killiney road. Claypot chicken. This one nice! The helping is huge. But I finished it anyway.

* a more light-hearted moment, testing the quality of Jason's N95 model.

* and yes I hitched a ride home with Grace and Esther. My part of the ride back was by Esther. The ger passed her exams juz a few days ago, and i am her 4th passenger.

I did get freaked when she asked "where's the accelerator?". But guess she is a decent driver for a rookie! Just be more careful, ger. Dun forget the signals, and dun tailgate ok?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa!
i realised it was only my 2nd day of being a driver when i sent you back! HOW EXCITING RIGHT!!! =DDDD

esther

mien said...

oh yeah rite, fren, it was v exciting... thanks for getting me home anyway. give u credit for making it back. But i was stressed watching you exit my carpark though. hehe.. =)