Friday, January 26

done the deed.

It is the first step to making a change to my life. I've been whining about my job for the past 2 years and finally I have decided to make the difference. Despite whining, there has been good times with the company. Thanks to my lucky stars, I have been blessed to have lots of people to take care of me.

I never knew that it could be so difficult to resign. And how traumatic and experience it might be for me. The feeling of guilt and sadness at leaving the very people who have been supportive to me bugs me. However it is necessary to move on since there is not much future for me in the company. No matter how fast they promote me, and how much they help me along the way, there will always be a ceiling to my career.

Taking a moment to reflect. Life is all about changes and moving on. The pain shall not be in vain. "Burn the bridges" as my mentor says, and you will have little choice but to forge ahead. For every seed of adversity, there lies a seed of success that is equal or greater than it.

I tell myself. "Be Brave."

No comments: