Saturday, January 27

I must not be mean.

I think I have been a very mean person. Someone please keep a check on me. Too many "bad" things said about some people. There must be a stop to it. I regret for all the mean remarks that have been made.

Think it is time to make a conscious effort not to say anything bad.
Quoted from a book I read, it says "I will speak ill of no man - & speak of all the good I know of everybody".

It is simple to say, but not as easy to follow. It will take time to make a conscious effort to be nicer. And even longer time to make it a habit to do so. I suspect that bad karma might befall me from too many mean things I have said. Please stop me if I start saying negative stuff about others.

I'm sorry to all who I have ever been mean to - directly or indirectly. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh.. i haven't told the fellas yet. hmm so rem to let me know where's your new workplace hor. =) all the best ya!

mien said...

Thanks alot =)I will... don't worry. Hope you can get out of the place very soon too!