Tuesday, March 10

Rasa Sentosa Shangri-la

We had a free night's stay with buffet dinner included at Rasa Sentosa last Saturday.

Having stayed in Shangri-la Singapore sometime last year, I did not hold high expectations for the place. And indeed, i was right about it. The room was nothing to shout about, so much so that I forgot to take a pic of it before we messed it up... It feels like a higher-classed version of a chalet.

Since it's only for a day, there was limited time to do anything much.


* played photo hunt at the arcade while waiting for the musical fountain (now known as sounds of the sea) showtime.

* seated at the amphitheatre waiting for the show to start.

* we had to pay $8 to watch the 30min laser and lights display. Honestly, I'm not impressed with the laser. It's nothing much, I thought the fountain display, with fireworks etc were nice on their own.

* sunny weather. wanted to go jacuzzi at the pool, but it's full of ang mos... not a single available deck chair to put my stuff. so i decided to stay in the room till check-out.

* and so ming started to flip the papers for our property search....

It was an experience to stay there, the great thing was it's free! But the thing is food SUX at Rasa Sentosa (I mean the buffet dinner and breakfast). Pls do not eat there unless you don't have a choice to. I'm serious. Those who know me well will know I'm not fussy about food.

No comments: