Sunday, March 29

Clearing out my wardobe.

2 of my bags that i'm ready to sell... i tink i have too many many bags? i'm always using the same few nowadays. there're so many that i'm not using already. I haven got to sorting out the clothes. -_-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Gucci tote. Bought 2008. Price bought is $1195. Selling at $550 (negotiable). This is the large tote - A4 sized documents fit in easily.

Seldom use it already since i got my mulberry. plus i got a new miu miu. how many bags does a gal need?

I never expected to consider to put up any of my stuff on sale, so i din keep the receipt. People who are close to me will know I don't buy fakes.. it's an original or a no brand item...





* i'm not sure if the controllato card is for this bag or my ex-cardholder... as i said.. din expect to sell it. din keep the card properly... this one may not be for the bag.
if you're fussy about the receipt and controllato card, dun have to contact me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Che Che New York. Bought 2 years plus back. Original was $300++ but i bought it at the sale. Prob paid about $150 at the sale. Selling for $50. Hardly used - mint condition.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* if interested just email me at roserina@yahoo.com . delivery details to be arranged if deal done.

No comments: