Friday, February 15

Kitazawas in my home

It was my pleasure to have the Kitazawas in my humble home! It was just before CNY...

The kids were great fun to have around, though Kojiro seemed to be in a bad mood. Throwing tantrums for a fair bit of time, he seemed to be upset that his nanny has left.



* Kojiro holding up my 2 kubrick hello kitty (*note: food in the mouth)

* Spidey-boy in Ultra-man pose.
* Aiko acting cute.* and again! but she really is a darling...
*innocent look - though she kinda trashed a fair bit of my stuff in my room.
* relaxing on my bed.
* i love taking pictures of them together. a rare shot that they are playing together. not fighting.
* a happy Kojiro* Kojiro in good mood. Just before he left.



* Sleepy Ai-chan and Kojiro with my parents. They love them too.

It'll be another year before they can visit again once Kojiro starts school in March.

No comments: