Thursday, February 21

History

Have you ever googled your name? I found this piece of old article from last feb with my name in it. Hee... It's history though. It's a really good memory of the HK Fashion Wk I had.


http://www.thestitchtimes.com/feb0732.html



HONG KONG FASHION WEEK Fall/Winter-2007
ATTRACTS RECORDS NUMBER OF BUSINESS VISITORS –INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR REVIEW



Serina W. Chua, Buyer, Isetan (Singapore) Ltd., said, “It is for the first time that I am visiting World Boutique, Hong Kong and I am looking for ladies’ wear, particularly young and trendy designs. I am really impressed by the excellent service and scale of the exhibition, which is so grand and extensive. The information centre is very useful and HKTDCstaff are always there to help. Everything is just brilliant.”

No comments: