Sunday, March 4

More pix of treats and presents ... =)

Dear Colleagues, suppliers and friends, thanks for everything. Those that are not pictured included! =) Just to share what I've got!

** Ichiban Boshi treat by Ms Sally Koh. Black pepper grilled salmon set. Nice! That was my last lunch as a buyer on the 28th.

*Burgundy wine, from a group of Scotts promoters. So sweet! And the pretty card.

* From my sales side - Sales managers, supervisors and Isetan staff. Oh yes, they know I like Agnes B. alot. A pretty cardholder. And yes, I will put my namecards and go back to distribute!!

* A set if pretty Hello Kitty stackable cups - From Ms Cat Goh!

* Pink Bank book - By Xinyi dear. So cute, its like a mock up of a real bank book. To write down my cash asset and update it.

* inside of the Pink Bank book.

* A good luck Ang Bao from my supplier.

* Hello Kitty hang tag (with mirror) and innocent Kitty in uniform accessory -
by Joey and Joann.

No comments: