Sunday, March 18

Isetan Private Sale

For the first time in 2 and a half years, I was at the private sale as a customer. I was there as well 2 days before the sale, and I could find that the department is operating very well on its own. Thank goodness the suppliers are all very seasoned and professional about doing the sales as much as its a tedious event!! I know, I know.. not really everyone likes it, except the customers! Actually, I'm glad that I'm out of the event, no fail to fall sick after the event. Highly stressful and tedious.

Dear frenz, for those who are not in retail, do respect the retail people, for the blood, sweat and time put into delivering the goods and putting it on the shelves. A top is not just another top, time, effort and thought has been put into delivering that one design you see. The true blue designers have been there and done it. Really applaud those who are in the trade for so many years, and I feel honoured to have been able to learn and work together with these brilliant talents.

Ironically, although its the first time I had time to shop as a customer, din get a single item! How could it be, I ask myself, since nothing could stop me for spending for such events. I tell you, its never ending while working as a buyer, its impossible not to buy when you look at so many nice stuff every day!

Looking forward to Singapore Fashion Festival. Singapore Fashion Rules! There is a special event at Isetan Orchard (Wisma) at level 1 promo area, a the tie-up event with Taff on the fashion show event on 1st April. I'll remind again!! Please go take a look, local labels ought to get more recognition than they have now. Dates to be posted again.

I'm sure all of you have seen the press ads, flyers and tv ads for SFF already. Publicity should be further upped closer to the event. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.