Sunday, March 18

Finally!

Boy, I am glad, that finally I can log into my blog after 2 whole weeks!! Well, there had been so much activities but well, I couldn't update it.


Had been meeting up with friends whom have been out of touch for awhile with my newfound freedom. Well, my previous job was really interesting, but it really took up alot of my time as well. Hardly had time to contact friends whom I really would have liked to meet up with.

Seems that everyone is moving on, and I think it indicates that the market is getting much better than ever. Good luck to all!

Had a party last Friday evening at Swissotel Stamford. It was pretty flattering to be invited to the small gathering. Was a nice and cosy evening, with great company, good food and drinks.

Check out the pix.

* my favourite baby boy Koji. Guess why he is smiling? He's jumping on the famous Westin bed. while chanting "jump, jump, jump, jump,....."

* And little Ai-chan has kinda lost some weight. The cute little girl recognises that it is picture time, and she stops crawling on the bed to do a pose for the camera.

* Can you beat this cute little combination!!! Kawaii kid plus kawaii dog! This fearless little girl coolly stared at the 6 mth old Chihuahua, aptly named "LV", who is carried around in an LV bag. Her dressing was very chi-chi, like Paris Hilton! Her owner however, was not quite pleased that LV was to be Paris Hilton because it was related to being bimbo. Wahaha! Don't worry, we very much mean that the puppy is stylish.

Well, I was pretty frightened by the hyper active little dog until much later when she cooled down. Ai-chan was indifferent to the puppy though, and even smacked the dog at one point in time, for being "irritating". So cool right?!

* Koji and John was much more scared of the puppy unlike the baby girl. Well, think Koji was more pretending to be scared rather than really scared. He really wanted to play, while also apprehensive of the dog. John, was really scared of the dog. But being quite young at 4 years old, he was really a small kid who looks older than his age.

Think I drank more than I have ever tried to, and also the most in terms of variety in an evening, but surprisingly, I was not drunk. Wow! That means probably it will really take me quite abit before I reach my limit. Guess dad did pass on some of his "drinking genes".

No comments: