Wednesday, December 2

I'm on OMY?!

Received an SMS from Keith last night: "... go read my omy blog entry now :)"

For a moment, I thought it was something juicy and exciting, so without thinking I quickly logged on.

To my surprise, it was a blog post about our friendship! Thanks my dear friend, I didn't see that coming. That was a nice gesture.

I love all my dresses from Keith. And not to mention, Keith came up with the wedding evening gown designs by himself (with not much input from me). You just couldn't help but agree with the designs you come up with. See how a professional like him can make your wedding stress free! (this also includes Clarence. With him around, your make-up can only turn up great!)

With such passion for fashion & design and having a fantastic personality, I'm sure Keith will be a scaling greater heights and moving on to greener pastures.

And yes (if I can still afford your creations down the road), confirm I will continue to support. =P

No comments: