Sunday, December 6

Happy Little Stuff

We went shopping for a star party coming up. And I found really cute stuff at VivoCity!

* Look at the cute little X'mas tree and gold pvc leather tealight holder at daiso! The little tree is collapsible. Yay!


* and I found a really cute pair of speakers! Check out my Cheer CareBear speakers. I was warned that the sound will be really soft. But it's good enough for personal enjoyment. And it's only $10, haha! It's not even a copy. It's a real CareBear... =)

2 comments:

Beauty Runway said...

Hi Mien

Love your Care bear Speakers. May ask where can i purchase one too? Thanks !

mien said...

Hi Beauty runway,

I bought it from a gift shop in VivoCity. My friend also managed to find it at bugis. Think it's called Action City? The shop that also sells those cute massagers and 'bread' stuff. It only comes in 2 or 3 Care Bear designs.

But I have to warn you the sound is pretty soft...