Sunday, June 14

Post Birthday

Zhen and the gals treated me to "zhi-char" dinner at Tampines St 12 Blk 144. And after craving for sooo long for my crabs. Here it is!

* prawn paste fried chicken wings

* chilli crab
* and the "confirmed" dish - salted egg crab. It's a must try!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tea with my PA friends at Olio Cafe. A reminiscense of our school days where we used to have coffee at the old Olio Dome Cafe once situated at Suntec City entrance (now Balaclava).
But now, it is a rare occasion that we gather together for tea as a big group. Just for occasions like CNY and birthdays. Nevertheless, a gathering is better than none! Our lovely mama Sim brought little Zachary out for the first time. So touched. She had to struggle down with the pram and the diaper bag to take the cab down to Marina Sq.


* me and the young mother

* Ms/Mdm/Mrs Sim & MaZe.

* Zhihan n baby Zac. See how much weight he lost. I thot he was rather cute when he looked overweight. Still looking good - but I like him more when he's not trying to force his eyes open when looking.

* zhihan will definitely make a good dad.

* and so is MaZe going to be...

* and baby Zac looks pretty comfortable with MaZe. He barely stayed in my arms for a minute cuz it was much too uncomfortable the way I was carrying him.

No comments: