Thursday, June 11

Of things that irritate me.

I hardly blog about negative things. But there are some stuff that really bothers me.

1) I hope the loser who keep scratching my car get his own comeuppance. Please get a life. My car is not the newest and most expensive one in the whole carpark. There is a nice black lexus and a latest model of Mercedes C180. I have no idea why you want to inflict more injury to my already injured Baby. Luckily I decided against painting it yet though it's really badly scratched.

2) Drivers who dash into my lane with no signalling. hello! travelling at >100km per hour, and squeezing into a space of just 1 car length is just too dangerous.

3) Can you please keep in your lane. And it's no excuse just because you are SMSing while on the expressway! And because you are old. Even if your life does't have any value, I bet the driver next to you does!

4) Please open your door gently at the carpark. It's not funny to come back to your car and see a chip on it just because the idiot in the other car slammed his into yours. If you do not know how to gauge your strength to open your light door - don't buy a Japanese/China/Korean car.

5) I saw a scary scene today. And I feel like an idiot for not helping the lady. She tried to jump into the train even when the train doors are already closing. So she was like caught between BOTH the train doors (underground station). All I did was gasp because I didnt really think a sane person would try to jump in when the gap was THAT small. Luckily a man was like thinking on his feet and really pulled the lady in. All I did was gasp. Paiseh Miss.. I was in a shock. That was a stupid thing to do.

No comments: