Sunday, May 31

Aaron Kwok Concert - The Show Reel

Cynamie really wanted to watch Aaron Kwok (aka her lover boy as she calls him). So I went, without knowing any of his songs other than "dui ni ai bu wan", para para sakura theme song and some other really old numbers. Anyway so I went as she insisted it was worth watching and there was this stage that had been registered in the guinness book of records. Anyway, Aaron Kwok can't be that bad, he's around for so long - must be good.


* cynamie suddenly perking up after a long day at work. so excited.

* while waiting for concert to start.

* and the lights dimmed, screams ensued the stadium.

* this is the fantastic stage. I mean - it is really quite entertaining cuz of the stage. You never find the singer so close to you when you are seated up there. I couldn't help but scream when i saw the stage.

* and the stage is not vertical. so cool right?

I'm no Aaron Kwok fan, but he is really good. But it would have been great if I knew his songs, couldnt sing along with him. How cool is a 44year old who dances so well and has 8pecs. Although he sings off-key once in awhile, I guess he is pretty respectable in his singing.

Verdict: Worth the ticket price. And it stretched slightly over 3 hours!

Ok more pix at FB... i'm too lazy to upload on both sides...

No comments: