Monday, September 8

A very happy day.

A super happy moment for me. Finally, the day I took my driving exam. And i passed!

Why does it feel more exciting than when i got my results for normal exams?

Anyway, 辛苦my instructor le. Money not easy to earn. He has been tortured by me since I started fixing him for my lessons. And he says he doesn't want to look for anymore fixed students, cuz very tiring. Hope it's not my fault! the extra $ for fixing instructor is worth it in my case, cuz those who know how it went during class....

Well, both our agony is over!

Wonder when I can be really independent and drive everywhere alone. *wishes hard.

* my tattered "little blue book"
* oh yes, i was happy to c the stamp on it. heng.. no nd to renew PDL.
* and my result! am so lucky, dunno what to say. really thank god.* and my temporary licence to drive! cant' wait to see my actual.

But I'm quite pissed now. Raring to drive my baby out, when it started to pour heavily. it has to be postponed for another 1 - 2 days. sux.

1 comment:

JT said...

Gong Xi! Yea, can sit in your car next time. Haha. I was under private instructor, don't have the cute little lesson booklet. But I still keep my driving test slip. Passed only on my 3rd time lor. =x