Tuesday, September 23

Lost

A supposedly short drive turned out really freaking stressful for me.

Exit too early to PIE (Airport).... And you know I'm seriously scared to be on the highway. So there I am suddenly on the highway. Can't even remember how I merged into the traffic! And the next moment I'm at T3, and back on the highway. Blur me couldn't figure out if I was at ECP or PIE. And got lost again.

Ok, finally I started to be more alert. Noted exit Bedok, and happily left the expressway. A harrowing experience for me. Hey, actually I can find my way around, if i tried hard enough. Feels like throwing me into a swimming pool and asking me to learn how to swim.

-_-" a mixture of feeling stressed, and being pleased that I did it on my own.

* oh yes, some of you may think this is nothing.... pls ignore me.

No comments: