Sunday, December 2

SCB run

I call that a run (not marathon) cuz I only did 10k. Oh btw, it's a run, not a walk (ie. Big Walk)
Clocked a slower time than the last one though I ran, not jogged =(

Concluded that next yr, I should reach there earlier so that there is no need to waste energy to "overtake" the walkers. C'mon, if you're going to walk from the 2KM mark, pls stand at the side and give way! Can I suggest that they have 4 lanes like the PIE? Walkers please keep to the left most lane. n

Kudos to the 21km and 42km runners. Respect. Try running for more than 2 hrs, it's kinda boring and torturing. By end of 42km, it should be more painful than anything else. Averagely if you run 6hrs, that is effectively my one nite'z rest!

Shall hit the gym tom. Sure the fitness enthusiasts would be resting for this week!

No comments: