Sunday, December 30

Debbie's Wedding

We were invited to Debbie's wedding on the 29th Dec 07.

Was late for fifteen min to meet at Chinatown MRT and was blamed for it the whole nite. Sheesh. And did you know there are 2 Furamas?! I thought we were going to Furama hotel, but guess what, it's Furama RiverView!! So it's the old Apollo Hotel, since when did it change name... Luckily CY and ZX was more alert than me...

Had a nice surprise to see "Apollo" being very nicely renovated inside compared to the exterior facade.


* cover of photos given out to guests.
* not sure if I am allowed to post the picture of the couple. will do so after i ask for permission.

* table gift* 2 pairs of figurines seen on the table in the suite.
* lovely "car plate" with their names on.

* wei meng, yufeng, me, zhixiong

* wei meng, me, zhixiong, cy









No comments: