Monday, September 17

A lovely wedding dinner.

Was invited to a very cosy wedding dinner this evening at Ritz Carlton. And, was requested my to be an MC with by the wedding couple.

Claimed my makeover session with MAC, and finally i learnt how to tie up my hair! quite dumb actually, for someone has had long hair quite often.


* me and myself. no picture of the couple since it's a private event. definitely gorgeous. the gowns were all custom made - it's damn cool!

I want Keith to custom make for me when the day comes!! Oh, and credit to Keith for lending me the lovely tulip dress.


* table setting
* wedding cake. it's totally edible, and the flowers are real. every single one of them. i saw the bill, it's seriously not cheap. * floral setting on table
* customised chocolate wafer with the couple's name. and special ingredients. * one half of a lovely pair of twins, who shared the table with us. such a bright boy. he eats his greens too. And he's the posterboy of the current STB poster placed around centrepoint area.


* me and glenda. notice i hardly took any pix. because, it was a small family only- and very few friends event. ever heard this cute gal says she loves taking pix. so here we are outside taking pix! wish xinyi and xy were here to take pix!!

* corsage, ang bao for helping out, and the wedding invite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there too..

mien said...

lovely couple, lovely wedding. wish mine will be so sweet too...