Thursday, August 2

Mercedes Launch

Was invited to the launch of the new C Class coupe this evening. No pictures though... cuz the people there were like really regular to these events. So din want to stick out like a sore thumb by taking pix.

Many were dressed to the nines and you can see some rich taitais hanging around. Not that the event was that glam anyway, was just kinda normal. But its a new experience.

* see the new C Class coupe. not impressive looking... Looks like a regular car to me.
* and I thought I liked SLK best. Till I saw this.. SL Class coupe! And S class saloon is so elegant. I took a picture in the SLK model, but... my phone disappointed me.

The finger food was few and queue was long, so we went to Kent Ridge guild house for dinner... Special of the month was malay hawker. And we ordered too much.

2 comments:

OreoLL said...

wow cool

where was that?

mien said...

yoz... i went to the cycle and carriage launch party for the new C-class saloon. S classes are really so nice...