Thursday, August 16

881

I've always not been a fan of local production. On my sis's insistence, I went to catch this show, which i thought was super corny and loud. And it is corny and loud, but enjoyable. It attracted even the older generation, noticed many aunties and uncles for the first time.

Though quite ridiculously unrealistic at times, it was a rollercoaster ride, with v hilarious moments, as well as v sad ones.

My favourite character was the auntie, who is a real getai singer. cool. The hokkien used was so fluent! I think its not too bad =)




2 comments:

min said...

my friend was trying to drag me to watch this with him....

I.REFUSED!!!

lol

mien said...

gal, i also refused to watch rite at the start. ended up watching it cuz my sis did.

and if u did understand mandarin and hokkien, it turns out to be fairly enjoyable. serious.. the getai costumes in the show are even nice.