Sunday, April 29

Happy Day

What a R&R day today.


Breakfast.

Had breakfast with my mum this morning at a Hong Kong Cafe near my house's CC. * Carrot cake
* pineapple buns with yuan yang.
* french toast with peanut butter and butter.
Lunch
* blur foto. Cha Soba with tempura at Sushi Tei. Then coffee outside. * see my favourite baby. Koji after 1 mth plus. Still cute as ever.
* give it to him how he eats noodle. He bends over the bowl, sucks up a strand of noodle and slurps it.
* sweet little sis. Ai-chan.

After Lunch

Went over to fren's office cum shophouse at Haji Lane. Her shop is opening soon. Will post pix when I've gone to the opening. Cool location.
* 2nd floor overlooking the koi pond.
* and the sky view above. * Ai-chan playing with office materials. * Happy girl after changing her diapers. * failed attempt to get a foto together. * and finally got it. well, at least 90% of my face got into the picure. Babysitting her is so engaging! Cute girl grows so quickly. The last time I saw her, she was not as friendly. Smiley babies are so cute.
Presents:

After Dinner - family KTV session
* got my mum and 2 of her siblings with family KTV singing at the guild house. System is by KBox so the songs seem to be quite updated. Good thing is that no smoking. So no stale smoke smell. Too bad I really dun enjoy singing.

Think they kinda had fun, except for my cousins who looked positively bored. Maybe cuz of the selection of songs.

No comments: