Monday, December 17

Natalie's presents

Baby Natalie is blessed to received gifts of love from our friends and relatives! Here are some of them..


Customized blanket and burp cloth from XY!



Hankie fr Angeline



Tshirt from Yaohui & Madeline



Many angbaos (these are only some of it)




Diaper bag fr Meijia



Outfit from FY & Lingling



Bangle from grand aunt & grand uncle



DOM & angbao fr auntie lily






From uncle Ivan



Ralph Lauren dress from my cousin kelvin & Denise



Beanie pillow fr auntie Michelle



Big stack of vouchers fr uncle lun



From ms chng & family



Pretty shoes from Vanessa









All these from Fai & Hoa






The most unexpected present. From my direct neighbours, Alan & Scarlett. Really sweet of them.




From my da yi. The most impt help I've received is from her. V thankful.



Auntie Doris took alot of effort to visit me at Thomson. The bad weather vs the troublesome transport, not to mention her weak legs. Really v touched. My aunties do love me!






From my beloved colleagues.


From Pauline


From Susan



From JB & Tresia

And many more gifts ... Thank you everyone of you.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: