Tuesday, October 12

Spain updates

This Madrid trip marks the first European country that I have visited. Lovely city!

Some pix fr my iPhone.

Day 1: scouting around hotel area














1st dinner in Spain. Beer, paella, half chicken, pasta, tapas. We over-ordered, over-ate and over-spent.

Day 2:



Streets r quiet even at 9am.



Breakfast at Mac. Not so cheap.



Visit to Museo Del Prado. Lovely!
No cameras allowed inside though - pity.



Sol







Soccer Time!!!
Real Madrid Vs Espanol
I'm no soccer fan but I got really excited once I stepped into the stadium. No Ronaldo fan but got excited watching him live in action. Worth the time and $. Highlight of my trip!














Massive! Stadium for 80k.






Gates






This is how high the stadium goes.

More updates soon!

No comments: