Wednesday, July 7

Comment on "Siem Reap 2010"

I was very surprised to see the comment from the hotel I stayed in when I was at Siem Reap. This is the first time I seen such response from a place I blogged before. This is really quite nice way of keeping in touch with the guests.

You may have some idea of the kind of service you'll get there!

For some reason I was unable to publish the comment. So here it is!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pink Diary,

Thank you for choosing our resort while you were on holiday recently. It is gratifying that the Angkor Palace Resort & Spa played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back, we remain.

Best regards,
Hang Vannak eCommerce Manager on behalf the entire Management & StaffAngkor Palace Resort & Sp – A SUMMIT Hotels & ResortsSiem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
www.angkorpalaceresort.com

No comments: