Friday, November 20

Post Wedding Thoughts

It's been 2 weeks since the big day. It still feels surreal - almost like a dream. Why did it end so quickly? Was such a fun day! 2 weeks since and I still have not thanked everyone. Wonder why I'm so busy. I shall try to reach out to as many as I can this weekend.



Pity didn't get to take as many pix with every single person as I wanted to. Luckily many of our friends took candid shots. I love all the pix! Here are some of them...





* Kojiro and Keith. This is really the sweetest picture of all! The 2 guys (besides my papa and WM) whom I love in the same picture! How good they look together...



* ah... the memory of being fussed around. It may be the 1 and only time I get the privilege. (hope not the last!)


* the 2 men who helped made me pretty!

* and 2 great gals who were there to help me change... (Cynamie & my sisters were busy co-ordinating, so not in pic!)


* the Family who has always been so kind and helpful towards me!

* All the brothers & sisters

* and with the man who made it all possible.. haha!



Of course many more people to thank! - but I don't really have all the good photos. Hope I'll receive more photos to share! The official pix will only be out 6 - 8weeks later. Shall share it once i have them.

No comments: