Sunday, November 23

Thank you!

So the ROM is over. I cannot imagine if we do it all in one day. So exhausting, i can hardly smile after 2 hrs... Had a great day with immediate families and some close friends!

Some thanks to give out...Keith Png for designing the lovely dress, Clarence for doing the make-up (u shd have seen the before make-up. he is the best... i really mean it. haha!), David for taking time to do photography and doing some preparations in searching for locations to take pix! XY for doing my hair... so amazing... I could not have done that. Cindy for coming by and taking candid shots too... and everyone else who were present.



(I'm sorry but we really couldn't invite everyone due to limited space. but anyway dinner's on next yr...) More pix when I get them from David...

No comments: