Friday, June 20

My First Jumbo Seafood Visit...

On my first visit to Jumbo Seafood (ok i'm suaku...), I did not have a single piece of crab. Craps! How about being seriously ill for the past 4 days, and not being able to enjoy food.

Nevertheless, it was Lee-shao's birthday, and i decided to put myself through the torture of watching...


* Stoopid ZH asked me to pass him the beer.... and I obliged. Only to have been conned to do so. It was the beer for the neighbouring table! The waitress saw and thought I was trying to be funny and pilfer the beer! Argh.

* See the rich boy tapping away on a Mont Blanc stylus on his PDA phone. Anyone uses a Mont Blanc as a stylus, and not a pen?

* Crabs!
* and our happy birthday boy with his crabs... * fried chicken that I can't have...* with ZH showing a greedy look at how yummy it is...
* and HY showing off the humongous pincers that she was eating.* but look at my dinner. so healthy. it's actually a very nice piece of dory fish. Except that I really wanted to try the crabs, and kang kong, and chicken etc...
* Not to be outdone, i got to have a dessert to round off. Oh and it's the only warm dessert in the menu. -_-"

I'll get well soon!

No comments: