Sunday, April 20

Hide & Seek

Come check out Keith's latest baby. Hide & Seek! The signboard is mounted on. It's opened already but not officially launched. I have a small part in this project so let me know if you're going down! Will try to be there.

Seeking out the Best in Hiding" is what the shop is all about. Hidden in the quiet but charming Hong Kong Street, Hide & Seek presents the most unique and interesting ideas/ art/ collection/ works/ lifestyle/ fashion.

22B/C HONG KONG STREET, SINGAPORE 059665 (ABOVE AUSTON UNIVERSITY)

Come and Play,Open : Mon ~ Sat 11am till 8pm

Payment mode: Cash and Card (Visa/ Master/ Diners/ Amex)

Website: http://www.hideandseek.com.sg

2 comments:

min said...

mien!!

this is exciting!!
youve got to tell me more when u have time!!!!

:)

mien said...

hello, u are? I can't access your blog. sorry about it.

pls come visit hide&seek. I'm sure you'd find it interesting!

u can call me anytime if u nd directions to go. can even meet u there if possible. =)