Tuesday, March 11

Isetan Gathering

Cyn and Fishy Fish has already posted the pix, I'm abit slow! A snapshot of the Isetan gathering last Saturday. They went for $10 ktv singing at Chinatown in the afternoon, which i skipped. Ktv is not my thing and... I can't sing for nuts!

* Indo Food @ Riverside
* Food galore. Not exactly very cheap for Indo food. but it's not bad.
* everyone's bz talkin!
* me and cindy * me, cindy, cyn * me and cindy again. i like this frame template! suits me..... * group photo after dinner * 2nd round for some of us. After walking an awfully long distance, we finally settled at Gallery Hotel. * me and my new fren Ally. i'm old, it's one yr since i left. and this gal is a "baby" in the family!

.................................................................................................................................

No comments: