Thursday, June 14

Spring Court

Had a good dim sum lunch at Spring Court, Upper Cross Street. We came across it by chance, when we were searching for an air-conditioned place to have lunch at ChinaTown.

Hey it's quite nice, and the price is reasonable. It's nicer than Red Star. As in me and my fren agreed. Din take so many pictures though, cuz he ate quickly.. gave up after taking the first picture.

My porridge was only $0.78. Some promotion for a few dishes... was a pleasant surprise, cuz din expect it!

* I really like this one. It's called Xiamen Popiah. One of their specialties...
* then we went somewhere else for mango dessert. its quite similar to xu liu shan. but abit exp for the few pieces of mango. It's $3.50 per bowl. I can't remember the shop name, its like 2 streets away only. They serve zhi1 ma2 hu2... etc. Total of 10 items it think, with 2 huge shops. Guess, its good profit.


No comments: